Politique de confidentialité
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR") on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and its implementing regulations. Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, AZULEV, S.A.U. informs all users of the website www.azulev.com (the "Website") about the processing of their personal data, those provided during access and use of the Website and in their day-to-day relationship with AZULEV, S.A.U.
Who is responsible for the data collected?
Name: AZULEV, S.A.U. (hereinafter, "AZULEV")
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: A-12.371.480
Address: Avenida Manuel Escobedo 13, CP 12.200
What is the general purpose for which we will process your personal data?
- To deal with the request for information requested through the contact section of the website or by electronic means.
- To send information, also by electronic means, about AZULEV, our activities, offers, promotions and other information that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To enable the management of the business relationship with customers, intermediaries, collaborators and/or suppliers, including administrative management, legal obligations, fraud prevention, responding to queries, complaints or suggestions -including those received by electronic means-, as well as the monitoring, provision and improvement of our services and products.
- To manage and process personnel selection processes, as well as to keep you informed of the different job vacancies that arise in our organisation.
- To ensure the security of goods and/or persons, by means of the video surveillance system.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- To respond to the request for information requested: The consent expressed from the request or request sent.
- For the sending of information about AZULEV and the different establishments: your consent and art. 21.1 LSSI, in the case of electronic communications.
- Management and membership of our management system: art. 21.2 LSSI for sending communications.
- To enable the management of the business relationship with customers, intermediaries. collaborators and/or suppliers: processing necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, legitimate interest and the execution of the contract.
- Applicants: Consent given for inclusion in the database of candidates for employment at AZULEV and, where applicable, Rocersa Group companies (www.rocersagroup.com) Please note that your curriculum vitae or the information you send us may not contain any data relating to your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data allowing your unique identification or data relating to your health, sex life or sexual orientation, as these are not necessary to assess your candidacy. In the event that data is included, your curriculum vitae will not be processed or stored and will be deleted immediately.
- Video surveillance: to maintain the security of persons, property and premises.
How long will we keep your data?
In general, the data provided will be kept for as long as necessary for each of the purposes for which the data is intended. In any case, in the case of information relating to the provision of services, for the legally established periods of time. During the period necessary to respond to and carry out the corresponding internal monitoring of the suggestion or observation communicated. With regard to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means, indefinitely, until you tell us otherwise. Data relating to video surveillance will be stored for a maximum period of one month, with the exception of images that accredit the commission of acts that threaten the integrity of persons, goods and facilities. In relation to potential candidates, the data provided will remain active in the candidate database for 3 years from the time the curriculum vitae was provided. Once this period has expired, the blocking obligation imposed by law may apply.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In general, there are no plans to communicate your data to third parties, with the exception of those legally established and the data of candidates which, with your authorisation, may be communicated to the companies of the group indicated on the website www.rocersagroup.com. Apart from the aforementioned, third parties with whom we maintain a legal relationship for the provision of services may have access to your data after signing the corresponding agreement that guarantees the processing of the data by them in full compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Insofar as AZULEV processes your personal data, you have the right to request:
- Access.- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him/her are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing being carried out.
- Rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her or the completion of incomplete data.
- Deletion: The data subject shall have the right to request the deletion of his or her personal data; in any case, deletion shall be subject to the limits established in the regulatory regulation.
- Limitation of processing: The data subject shall have the right to request the limitation of the processing of his or her personal data.
- Opposition to processing: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the data subject may oppose the processing of their data. AZULEV will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to data portability - In other words, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by means of a written and signed request addressed to AZULEV, via the aforementioned mail or email address, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification details, and attaching a copy of your ID card or equivalent document. The exercise of these rights is free of charge.
What happens if I do not provide the requested data?
The identification data belonging to the client/user, as well as other contact data and any other data that may be required by the applicable regulations, must be declared and refusal to provide them could make it impossible to access the service. The remaining data requested are voluntary, so failure to provide them will not prevent the establishment of the contractual relationship.
In relation to candidates, it is a necessary requirement that you share your data with us in order to carry out the necessary pre-contractual measures to enable you to participate in the selection process and to establish a possible contractual relationship with us.
Protection of supervisory authorities.
If you believe it appropriate, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency by filing the corresponding complaint. www.agpd.es. C/ Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid.
AZULEV will only use data storage and retrieval devices in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in the Cookies Policy, which all users should be aware of.
The Company has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data, and has installed all the technical means and measures within its power to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided to AZULEV. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you enjoy browsing it and getting to know the details of our products.
This legal notice (hereinafter, the "Legal Notice") regulates the use of our Internet portal (hereinafter, the "Portal"). We recommend that you read these terms and conditions carefully before you start using them.
Below you will find general information about our website:
Name: AZULEV, S.A.U. (hereinafter, "AZULEV")
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: A-12.371.480
Address: Avenida Manuel Escobedo 13, CP 12.200
You should be aware that by accessing and/or using the Portal you acquire the status of user, accepting, from that very moment without exception, the content included in this Legal Notice ("General Conditions"), as well as the Specific Conditions which, in relation to certain products, services and contents of the Portal ("Services"), complement, modify or replace the former.
We therefore recommend that before using any of the Services, you carefully read both the General Conditions and, where appropriate, the Special Conditions.
2.- Use of the Portal, its services and content
The use of the AZULEV Portal is free for you, without prejudice to the fact that certain services require us to process your information in order to access them, which we will inform you of in each case. As a user, you undertake to:
(i) Provide, in the event that for certain services accessible through our Portal when it is necessary for you to fill in an access form, truthful information and keep it updated at all times. You must not forget that you will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make and for any damage that, as a result of the information provided, you may cause to AZULEV or third parties.
(ii) Use the Website and the Services without contravening the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and any other Special Conditions that regulate it as well as current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
(iii) Not to use the Portal or its Services for illicit purposes or purposes that may cause damage to AZULEV or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the same.
We inform you that a series of acts are prohibited in relation to the contents of the Portal, such as information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, or any other ("Content") which we indicate below:
- Their reproduction, copying, distribution, dissemination, public communication, transformation or modification, unless authorised by their legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any infringement of the rights of AZULEV or of the legitimate owners thereof.
- Their use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the Contents by any means other than those we make available to you or those normally used on the Internet, provided that this does not cause any damage to AZULEV.
3.- Unilateral modification
We warn you that, in order to improve your user experience, we may modify, without prior notice, the structure and design of the Portal and its contents.
We also inform you that AZULEV may, at any time, modify these General Conditions or, where appropriate, the Specific Conditions, of which we will inform you by means of the corresponding notice. Therefore, please remember to consult each of them every time you intend to use the Portal. The modifications, in any case, will not be applied retroactively.
4.- Use of links
On the Portal you will find links from which you can access other websites managed and controlled by AZULEV. The sole purpose of these links is to make it easier for you to search for information and content on the site. The use or access you make through these links is your sole and exclusive decision.
Under no circumstances should the existence of links presuppose the existence of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of AZULEV with the statements, content or services provided. In the event that you consider that there is a link with unlawful or inappropriate content, you may notify AZULEV of this, without this notification in any case entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
AZULEV is not aware of all the contents and services of the links and therefore cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, failure to update, unavailability, error or uselessness of the contents and/or services of the links or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to AZULEV.
Please bear in mind that AZULEV does not commercialise with the data provided through the website.
- Cookies policy
6.- User liability for damages and losses
The use you make of the Portal is your sole responsibility as a user, and AZULEV is expressly exonerated from any damage and/or harm caused to the user or third parties as a result of use contrary to the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and any other applicable ones. This liability shall extend to the use made by you or any third party of the access credentials or similar, where appropriate, assigned for access to the Portal.
It is important for you to know that if you fail to comply with these General Conditions or the Specific Conditions applicable to you, we may deny you access to our services and contents without prior notice.
7.- Exclusion of guarantees and liability
AZULEV provides you with access to the Portal and its Contents with a reasonable level of competence and diligence, and we hope that you will enjoy using it and, if you wish, tell us about it. However, we can not offer any guarantees or be liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Portal and/or Contents, or of the telecommunications systems.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity to satisfy the needs, activities, specific results or expectations that you may have.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the Contents and/or Services provided through the Portal that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files that you may store.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission, on your part, of the Contents and the infringement of intellectual property rights, designs and/or trademarks, honour, personal and family privacy, data protection, image, property or any third party rights as a result of this.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Portal, its Contents, on your part.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, updating and availability of the services provided by third parties and placed at your disposal on the Portal.
- The opinions that you may express in the forums, blogs, chat and opinion messages that may be set up in the different areas of the Portal or, where appropriate, opinions that may be expressed by third parties outside AZULEV.
- The knowledge that unauthorised third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the Portal, its Contents and/or the Services.
- The possible discrepancies that, temporarily, may arise between the version of the Content that you print and the electronic version of the same published on our Website.
The Portal will be accessible indefinitely, although we may interrupt, suspend or terminate its provision for various reasons of which we will notify you, including inappropriate use by you or contrary to this Legal Notice.
9.- Intellectual Property
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Portal ("Trademarks") are the property of AZULEV, or of any company in the group to which it belongs, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the Portal and/or the Services grants you any rights over the aforementioned Trademarks. The Trademarks are subject to the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property, and their reproduction or use without the authorisation of their owner is prohibited.
All the Contents, including the Portal itself, are the intellectual property of AZULEV, and therefore under no circumstances may it be understood that, by virtue of the provisions of this Legal Notice, any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over the Contents have been transferred to you beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Portal and the Services.
In the event that you consider that there has been a violation of your legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Portal, you must notify AZULEV of this circumstance, indicating:
- Your personal details. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, you must indicate the representation with which you are acting.
- Indication of the Contents protected by industrial or intellectual property rights and their location on the Website (indicating the URL link).
- Accreditation of the aforementioned industrial or intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Any citation or reference to intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties included in the Portal implies recognition by AZULEV of the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of their owner.
As the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the Portal, AZULEV has the exclusive exercise of the rights derived from the same, and consequently, it is the only party that may authorise any activity derived from the exploitation rights, and in particular, the rights of reproduction, public communication, distribution, making available to the public or the right of transformation, in whatever format used.
In line with our culture and principles as a company, we want everyone, regardless of their condition, capabilities or technological equipment, to be able to access the Portal, its Contents and/or Services, for which AZULEV has adopted a series of measures that we hope will contribute to this:
- Use of different languages
- Logical order of presentation of the elements on the screen.
- Alternative text in the images.
11.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The laws of Spain shall apply to any dispute or conflict arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or the use of the Website, its Content or its Services, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions that may be applicable. Both AZULEV and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of your domicile, provided that it is in Spain, to settle any claims arising from these General Conditions, any of the Specific Conditions of the Services or related to the same. However, if your address is not in Spain, both you and AZULEV agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Valencian Community.
For more information on how to contact AZULEV, go to the contact page.