It seems that hot days refuse to go, but fall has arrived and it will be with us for some time. Still have not you prepared? Go ahead and put these tips to achieve excellent interiors in autumn into practice.
1. Although we associate autumn with shades of green, orange or red, grey colour continues to triumph. It's perfect for creating cosy spaces to relax and spend rainy days, characteristic of this season. And what if you combine it with taupe colour? Surely, you have many reasons to include grey colour at home.
2. Coatings with reliefs of different types remain a trend in interior design. They give a more modern look to the rooms and also complement perfectly with decorative pieces.
3. Natural style is fashionable and, thus, wood. Combined with ceramic tiles in light colours, you'll achieve that your rooms convey sense of peace and tranquility, evoking nature.
4. Houseplants will give life to your home. Choose their size according to the space available. They help to improve both the aesthetics of your rooms as air quality wherever they are.
5. A fireplace is the perfect element to inspire warmth, to create pleasant atmospheres and, at the same time, to give a touch of elegance and distinction to houses. In cold months, who wouldn't want to relax by the fireplace with a good book?
Do you dare to follow these tips to achieve excellent interiors in autumn?